Friday, November 19, 2010

End of Day Scoreboard

Well today did not go as smoothly as I had hoped. I ended up losing a bunch of T-shirt blanks! I needed one of them for an order, too! I couldn't believe it! I set them aside, and my work space is not very large, and now they are just gone! Had to go across town to buy 1 shirt. If I could anticipate everyone's sizes I'd just stock up, but the sizes I have done so far are all over the place. This is one obstacle that I must learn to anticipate in the future!

Aside from the Mystery of the Vanishing T-Shirts, I cut three decals which are ready to ship, sold another, placed several bids on Alchemy, updated my blog, dealt with a shipping mishap, cut and pressed 3 T-shirts which are also ready to ship, and sent an invoice for a custom hoodie.

Today's Score:
Vinyl Edge = 10.5
T-shirt Gnomes = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment