Thursday, March 22, 2012

Brony Team Logo Preview and EvilleCon 2012

The launch of my Geek Sports line of team logos has met with limited, but enthusiastic, response.  That's okay, though, because I have more designs still to come!  

This week's preview is for all the fans of Lauren Faust's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and the Brony Phenomenon which spawned from an unlikely demographic of adult men.  Myself included.

I hope to launch this as a T-shirt in next couple of weeks and hope to garner some interest at the My Little Panel at this year's EvilleCon in Evansville, IN.  I have never been to a Con before and I am a little nervous.  But, I'm excited to meet some like-minded people and hopefully get this blog some more followers.  Shameless, I know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment